February 6, 2013

geek girl





This past week was Snowdown, Durango's very own holiday. There is always a theme and it is a CRAZY week. No small thing at all. Our version of Mardi Gras or Carnival or perhaps more like Halloween on crack. Everyone drinks their fair share in hopes of invoking the snow gods. There are fun and wonderful events all week long. The theme this year was 'Geek Out' and everyone dressed the part. 

Including Della.

For the photo.

me: Try to look thick.

Della: How's this?

me: Wow. That's REALLY good. Scary thick, really.

Della: Yeah. I could feel it.

This girl is getting a sense of humor on her. She had those pants pulled up to her arm pits and loved every second of it.

xoxox

6 comments:

  1. Well if the dance to the snow gods works, send some to the front range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Oh my goodness! I love the open mouth too! She is a riot! I'd love you to do an interview post with her. Deep Thoughts by Della :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh. That is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen! That she would be free enough to go with it....that is something right there. That is brilliance.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s.
    LOL: THE SHOES!!!! Still laughing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks for taking the time!